As we’re growing, we’re looking for a new team member to help with Member support, initially for a couple of hours per day. The job is done remotely and offered as a freelance contract.
Interested in joining the PhotoDeck innovation train ? We’re looking for a hands-on person who:
- can readily identify with PhotoDeck basic values: fairness, honesty, love to get the job done and well done (aka “good-guys” and “no-bullshit” values) ;
- loves helping people, day-in day-out ;
- is a native English speaker, located in Europe or on the US/Canada East Coast ;
- can work independently and is willing to learn ;
- is self-reliant also technically and comfortable with software in general ;
- has some hands-on experience with creating websites.
All boxes ticked? The following qualities are not mandatory but can make a difference:
- already created and customised a website on PhotoDeck (huge plus) ;
- familiarity with the practise of photography or video, and its business ;
- deeper technical understanding: DNS setup, HTML/CSS, access to multiple OSes…
Email jobs @ photodeck and tell us about you!