You probably know that you can display any gallery in slideshow mode, that's what the Portfolio gallery style does by default. A little-less known PhotoDeck feature is the ability to add a custom slideshow to a custom content page or a gallery overview.
We've just completely revamped and expanded that feature.
Here is what's now possible:
- display a slideshow as the background of a page
- display a slideshow as a banner which size depends on the viewer display size
- overlay text on slideshow
- show text that changes with the images
- add images to the slideshow more easily than before
This allows for eye-catching full-bleed frontpage slideshows (see live example), elegant banners above content pages or gallery indexes, a custom background image on your contact page... the possibilities are limitless.