Note: on this page, the term "cookie" refers to any technical means to store data on a visitor's computer for later retrieval.
Cookies used on www.photodeck.com
- ft, ftc, lt, ltc : these cookies store the referral URL as well as the referral advertising campaign reference, when they are known, on a visitor's first and latest visits to www.photodeck.com. The data is used for statistics purposes ;
- saf : in case the visitor followed an affiliate link to reach the PhotoDeck website, this cookie stores the reference of the PhotoDeck affiliate. This is the main mechanism behind our affiliates program and it allows us to reward our affiliates for new members they help us get onboard (reports that are provided to affiliates are anonymous and do not include personal data) ;
- _utm cookies series: these cookies are part of the Google Analytics service that we use to analyse the traffic on www.photodeck.com for statistical purposes.
www.photodeck.com is fully useable without cookies.
Cookies used on my.photodeck.com (admin space, PhotoDeck service)
The PhotoDeck service, accessible only to registered users
, makes use of the following cookies:
- _ficelle_session : session cookie for authentication and security purposes ;
- NID: cookie that identifies which of the PhotoDeck servers the user is connected to ;
- other cookies used for performance: some information is stored in cookies instead of (or in addition to) the PhotoDeck database to provide for better performance when using the PhotoDeck service.
These cookies are mandatory in order to use the PhotoDeck service.
Cookies used on members ("PhotoDeck-powered") websites
This section is indicative and provided for convenience only. Please refer to the actual website owner for definitive details.
Cookies used on websites powered by the PhotoDeck platform include:
- af : when a visitor reaches a member website through a member's affiliate, an affiliate cookie to identify the PhotoDeck member's affiliate ;
- Cookies used to facilitate key features of the website, e.g. cart and lightbox facilities ;
- _ficelle_session : Session cookie for authentication and security purposes for registered and and logged-in users ;
- For registered and logged-in users, other cookies used for performance: some information is stored in cookies instead of the database to provide for better performance when using the website ;
- Any other cookie that might be placed directly or indirectly by the member, for example through the integration of external services (Google Analytics or other statistics service, AddThis.com or other widget, etc...)
PhotoDeck-powered websites can be used without cookies, but with a limited feature set.